You’ve landed in the world of Island Girl Writing, a strategic written communications firm headed by a professional writer with three decades experience, including legal, finance, technology and not-for-profit.
WHAT I DO
Quite simply, I make you shine!
I take your written communications from average to extraordinary. I turn what you want to say into a powerful and compelling message. I keep things simple, so that your audience can focus on what is truly important – what you can do for them.
Whatever your writing needs, I can help.
- Website Content
- Social Media Management
- Blog Writing & Management
- Press Releases
- Feature Articles
- Marketing Materials
- Corporate Collateral
- Editorial Services
Before founding Island Girl Writing, I had a diverse professional career in the United States.
- As a lawyer, I relied on my exceptional written and oral communication skills to persuade judges and juries to see my client’s side of things.
- As an editor and marketing professional, I infused my writing with even more power through imaginative, unforgettable visual design in magazines and comprehensive brand building campaigns.
- As an education manager at a non-profit trade association, I used my decades of experience to develop educational courses and supporting materials.
- As a technical writer and trainer, I honed my ability to turn complex subjects into easily understandable topics, and effectively present them to audiences including C-level executives, colleagues and clients.
As a passionate explorer (and avid kitesurfer and certified scuba instructor), I have lived and worked in many different countries. These varied experiences have infused my writing with a global perspective you won’t find elsewhere. Whether your audience is local or international, I will ensure your written communications hit the mark with everyone.
Get in touch to find out how I can help your communications stand out in a sea of competition. I’d love to hear from you.
To follow my personal adventures and keep up with the absurdities of my life on various rocks ~ Caribbean and otherwise, check out my blog: http://www.theadventuresofislandgirl.com.
To learn more about me, my other creative endeavors and my attempts to live a more mindful and minimalist life, please visit: http://www.lizwegerer.com.